On Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 4:46:22 PM UTC-4, Thomas Passin wrote:

> On Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 11:35:26 AM UTC-4, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>>

>> In future, please run pylint on your code. It will catch these kinds of
>> things.
>>

> I thought that pyflakes was doing that job now.  It didn't say anything.
> Well, I didn't run it on qt_gui.py, because I just copied it from the devel
> branch and added my one line.  I didn't even import it into Leo.  So it's
> true that I don't know what pyflakes would have reported.

Now that's funny.  I just imported qt_gui.py in my Leo outline - the same
qt_gui.py file I zipped up for you - and neither pyflakes nor pylint found
anything to complain about.  Maybe your pylint settings are different from
mine.  I *think* I'm using whatever you set up for Leo 6.1.  I don't recall
that I changed any of those settings.