On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 6:58:21 AM UTC-4, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Thomas, I'm not sure why this was a mysterious problem for you. I continue
> to suspect something is not right on your end.
>
> Please verify, using gitk, that you see the changes I made in both the 6.2
> and devel branches.

The problem I'm having is that my repo in my account on Github somehow got
messed up, and I haven't been able to nuke it, repair it, or get it to
fully update itself from the Leo upstream.  At the moment, I have cloned
Leo again to my computer, and that is the version I'm using to debug the
plugin.  Without my Github repo working, and without commit privileges to
the Leo repo, I don't know how I'm going to do a pull request.  And
obviously I shouldn't have commit privileges to the Leo repo at this time!