On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 5:05:57 PM UTC-4, Vedran Čačić wrote:

> Thank you all. Yes, Ctrl+R/L/U/D is very nice, _once you find it_, but
> it's completely nondiscoverable.

Well, not *completely*, since I did find them.  With new programs, I
usually try to find operations and shortcuts in the menus first. Now I'm
looking at the menus again, and I notice <CNTRL-INSERT> for the first time,
to insert a child node.  Maybe I will be able to remember that enough times
to have it get burned in.

BTW, I recommend using the NAV tab for most routine searching.