You're giving technology and standards too much credit. Corporations are
going to create closed systems and implement data hiding no matter the
tools they have at hand and they're going to continue to do it mercilessly
unless socially/culturally disincentivized to do so. Web assemblies will
not meaningfully alter their plans or the outcome of those plans.