Hello Thomas,

In advance of the release of Leo 6.3 I have started to check out the
mentioned improvements to VR & VR3 in the release notes of Leo.

In my environment, I noticed an annoying difference in VR3, when comparing
it to VR's behaviour:

* The VR3 pane is always at the very top of the window - and - not to the
right of the body - or - below the body (when @string
initial-split-orientation = vertical is active) ...

* Similar the VR3 pane is always at the very left of the window - and - not
at the right side - or - below the body pane (when @string
initial-split-orientation = vertical is commented out) ...

Have you succeeded in your Leo 6.3 b1 environment, that the VR3 pane is
located at the same place as the VR pane?

If yes, can you please share your respective configuration settings ...

With kind regards,

Viktor