I was not correct in expressing what I need. I am actually missing such a
function like: when cursor is on the word - every word equal to this in the
buffer is somehow highlighted (https://images.app.goo.gl/Nb6NYHxcavNnbMfD6).
extend-to-word is a good command, but does slightly another thing.

ctrl-click works with python only and like a simple searcher. I am talking
about some sort of AI which parses code and keeps symbols db (look at
YouCompleteMe for example).
This feature makes powerful text editor the IDE.