yeah, thanks, I know about it. But it is different and not suffice.
When word is highlighted - you can easily see where and how variable
is used. This simplifies refactoring and analysis.
Actually I cannot work on reasonable large codebases without it. The
project I started when knew about leo - became large enough so I can
develop it in leo w/o some features of it's IDE brothers.