“clone-find-parents” will show you all the parent nodes of that clone, which
might be enough context?

“find-next-clone” seems to move to the next clone in the outline, but not
necessarily the same clone you’re looking at.

“goto-next-clone” will cycle through all the clones of the selected node —
seems closest to what you’re looking for.

Hope this helps!
—>Jake