On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 12:30 PM vili <viljem.tisni...@gmail.com> wrote:

“clone-find-parents” doesn't work for me though.

> TypeError: afterCloneNode() got an unexpected keyword argument
> 'dirtyVnodeList'  "
>
> Please, help since I do all my research in Leo due to it's superb
> organizing capability and I have gathered quite some number of clones. "Go
> to clone" from context menu of selected node (clone) works fine though.

Hi Vili. Good to hear from you.

dirtyVnodeList  doesn't exist in Leo's code base anymore. It would be best
to install Leo's devel branch using git if you can:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/tree/devel

That way you'll have the latest and greatest code. It's almost always more
solid than the last official release. I typically fix serious bugs in a
matter of hours.