Viktor, those diagrams describe the Jupyter ecosystem, but not a workflow
that uses it.  Your workflow is what I'm interested in.  For example, if
you are not doing anything very specific to Jupyter, Leo + VR3 provides a
reasonable equivalent.  You can:

- Create and edit a document as a set of nodes.  Leo nodes can be nested
and folded in a way that Jupyter nodes cannot;
- View your nodes as fairly well-rendered page or pages;
- Embed and run code - not as many languages as Jupyter, but more could be
added.
- View the embedded code, and optionally embed its output.
- Embed graphical output of code into a node.
- Convert a notebook - a set of nodes - into HTML.

It's true that embedding non-text output and graphics is not as convenient
as with Jupyter, but it's not very hard, either.  You are also more limited
in converting your notebooks into other non-html formats.

The upshot is that it is possible to enjoy many of the core features of
Jupyter in Leo already.  You, however, may want to do other things, things
that Jupyter does better.  That's why I asked about your workflow.