Hello Felix,

Now that I try to use LeoInteg more & more, I noticed that there are
sometimes subtle differences b/w LeoInteg & Leo concerning command names.

The first time when I noticed this, was with 'indent-region (Leo)' vs.
'always-indent-region (LeoInteg)'. - Why did you decide to change this name?

Same question in a more general way: Which approach did you take with
offering all/ most Leo commands using the same - or - a different name?

With kind regards,

Viktor