Thanks Viktor for trying out leoInteg! BTW I've just released 1.0.2 which
fixes some 'rough edges' which will now help with basic usage - but I've
also noticed the command naming may need a little cleanup too.

So I guess your comment about naming of commands comes at the right time !
:)

*>Why did you decide to change this name?*
First of all, I think the level at which you refer to the concept of
'commands' is from the 'Leo minibuffer' accessed normally with alt-x right?

I guess so, because I have not added any 'indent' related commands to
vscode itself. See the list of commands I added to vscode via U.I. or
[ctrl+shift+P] palette
here: https://github.com/boltex/leointeg/blob/master/src/constants.ts#L518
(the block starting at line 518)

So for the commands available through the Leo minibuffer (alt+x) which I
carried over to vscode in a manner similar to the command palette itself
(ctrl+shift+P) have their total list gathered from Leo by a method that
Edward wrote, that gets the list of all commands normally available through
the Leo's minibuffer.

*>Same question in a more general way: Which approach did you take with
offering all/ most Leo commands using the same - or - a different name?*
 It is then filtered with the help of 'good_command' / 'bad_command' lists.
See
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/blob/master/leo/core/leoserver.py#L1704

for those two lists of banned/white-listed commands. This process was a bit
rushed, and not very much tough of deeply *so careful revision of those 2
lists is needed!* (Also, leointeg tries to spot commands that need user
input -not all have been tested/stable - see last block starting at
line698:
https://github.com/boltex/leointeg/blob/master/src/constants.ts#L698 )

About some of those commands that manipulate body text, like indent region,
the vscode version of the functionality is preferred and the Leo equivalent
command is not visible nor available by choice.

As a workaround, for text-editing functionality, try ctrl+shift+P, which
opens vscode's equivalence of leo's minibuffer to 'quickly find' any
command from vscode 'normal' list of commands to perform a
'body-pane-editing' task.

All other commands not-related to text-editing (what vscode already does as
a simple text editor) are meant to be exposed.

So please do signal any commands that you still think are missing. Or that
you think are misplaced in leointeg's minibuffer 'good'/'bad' command
filter lists!

Testing, suggestions and comments are very much appreciated!  Thanks again
Victor! :)
--
Félix