Thanks, Edward, for the kind words!

BTW, in our zoom meeting I mentioned that the original GUI version, which I
called "GF2" was written in Turbo Pascal as a DOS graphics mode program.
For those who don't remember, DOS graphics mode had a resolution of 320 X
200, and those few pixels took up the whole screen.  Talk about blocky!
The old binary will still run, even today, in a DOS emulator such as DOSBOX!