I might be willing, but I'm thinking it would be better to have someone
younger pick it up - you know, better for long-term corporate memory and
all that.  I'd be willing to work on getting it all moved over and working
if no one else is able to just now.

It seems to me that the content at leoeditor.com could be hosted on GitHub
at no additional cost.  Any non-commercial GitHub project can do so.  I
don't know about linking the domain name to it, but we can work on that.
If need be, we could change all the documentation links and slowly
deprecate leoeditor.com. (I don't know how nostalgic you (@edward) feel
about that domain name)