That would be great!  GitHub Pages only support static pages, so any PHP
usage will need to be reworked not to use it.  Also, won't someone need to
keep renewing and paying for the leoeditor.com domain, if that becomes
linked to GitHub Pages?  If so, ultimately it would be good to phase that
DNS entry out.