That's good to know.  It seems to me that the main challenge would be for
Leo to know just what to have in the package.  External files would be
easy, but for example image files - how to know about them could be a real
challenge.  I'm thinking that an outline could contain an @resources node,
where the user could add anything that Leo didn't know about.  Not ideal,
but perhaps necessary.