On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 3:27:38 AM UTC-4 iamap...@gmail.com wrote:

[snip]
2. Is there a simple method to access the content of a specific `unl://`
node? I found `core/LeoPyRef.leo#Code-->Core classes-->@file
leoGlobals.py-->g.Urls & UNLs`, but it doesn't seem to provide the right
function for my needs. With the help of gpt, I can't get the answer. But it
is interesting
<https://gist.github.com/HaveF/f2fbd5f9ee85d2e2d126b6adf67e6882>...maybe we
need a `getAtNodeFromUNL` function XD

Would you explain more fully what you mean by "access the content of..."?
One way is to CTRL-click on the UNL's string in a body node.  This will
navigate you to that location, opening the outline if necessary.  It should
also be easy enough to write a new command that navigates to a UNL that is
in the clipboard. It just depends on what you mean ...