On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 9:00:13 AM UTC-4 Edward K. Ream wrote:

On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 7:54:48 AM UTC-5 Thomas wrote:

I think this is exactly what is wanted most of the time, especially if each
of the session-loaded outlines gets navigated to the focus when Leo was
last closed.

The trouble with having the user build and specify the contents of
specially named sessions is that it's not only a nuisance to do, one
quickly forgets what each session contains.

Thanks Thomas. That's how I see things too.

I actually do use the equivalent of custom temporary sessions sometimes,
but the way I do it is to use the command line.  I usually keep Leo open