On Sat, Jul 8, 2023 at 7:45 AM Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> wrote:

These apps worked a week ago.  I had already adapted them for the big PR
> and checked that they work.  Part of that was handling an escape that
> hadn't needed to be handled previously (%3E for ">").  But here's another
> that doesn't have strange escaped characters and doesn't work either:
> 'unl://tabbed_bookmarks_manager.leo:#@bookmark-collection
> (starter set)-->Python-->Python IAQ Infrequently Answered Questions'.
>
> These unls are constructed on the fly when the user makes a query.  I
> suppose it won't be too hard to make this work again.  I don't want to put
> in the work unless the code is going to be stable.  So far I've been
> chasing a moving target.

The PR is now frozen, pending comments from you.

The tweaks PR changes only g.findAnyUnl and g. openUNLFile.

Please let me know if you would like a change in either function.

I won't change the PR's code in any way except unless I hear from you.