VR3 is working with  *ekr-3910-no-fl-ns-plugins*, possible quirks aside.
Will check soon on Linux.  Freewin is working. RPCalc is still working.

Did you by any chance bind the *vr3* command to a key shortcut? W11 might
be using that shortcut itself by default.

On Tuesday, May 21, 2024 at 3:02:21 PM UTC-4 Edward K. Ream wrote:

On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 1:04 PM Thomas Passin wrote:

>> Thomas, please test the ekr-3910-no-fl-ns-plugins branch and report if
you notice anything unusual with the `vr3` command.  Thanks.

> I'm about to do that very thing.  I don't have Windows 11, only Windows
10, and I will be resisting W11 as long as possible.  So I may not be able
to work on that particular quirk.

Excellent. Every bit of testing helps.

Again, feel free to change my new code in any way you like.