On 7/6/05, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please visit this new proposed site (follow the link below) and reply to
> the website mailing list with your thoughts or comments. We would like
> to hear from the community as to whether they would like to see this new
> design implemented.

Clean, and good looking - just one question. Was it a concious choice
to make the top menu right justified? For most languages, reading from
left to right is the norm, and the right justified menus seem "odd".
For those of us with high resolution screens, it's also a fair
distance to move the mouse ;)

Oh, and you can make the menu selections look more like "tabs" using
CSS with relative ease.

-- -
Steve Crosby