Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Richard A Downing wrote these words on 09/19/05 09:21 CST:
>

>>Isn't it strange how every other engineering disipline goes in for lots
>>of useful diagrams, but as soon as you get to the OpenSource movement
>>everything MUST BE just words.  Nuts.  Understanding is more important
>>than Sacred Gnus !-)
>

> Just for you, Richard!
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/jhbuild_dot_gnomemm.png

Yes. My point exactly.  If it's this imbecilically complex, then it
should be ditched, or at least have it's photo taken so that posterity
can see 'how not to design a desktop system'.  Modularity is supposed to
make maintenance easier.

How anyone could understand 'that' without a diagram beggars belief.

Anyone got a similar KDE photo?

R.