Hey Guys,

The FAQ needs some attention. And it would be nice if we had someone to maintain it regularly again. For example:

"Kernel panic: VFS: unable to mount root fs

There are several reasons why the kernel might be unable to mount the root filesystem.

        * Did you specify the correct partition in /etc/lilo.conf?
        * Did you remember to rerun lilo after changing /etc/lilo.conf?"

There are others that are just as outdated. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it. I don't have the time to put into it, but perhaps someone else does?

--
JH