On 10/2/05, M.Canales.es <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem at this moment is that I can't figure yet how to manage the chroot
> phase.

hmm ... would it work to make a "Stage 2" script that's simply called
as the command to execute through chroot? ... i'm not much of a
developer, but i've looked at building my own scripts before, and i've
considered a lot of little things like this one, just never tested
them ... i'm planning on starting a build tuesday morning with this
script ...

also, it would be interesting to see a tool that could do the same
parsing, but instead of a build, put together the nALFS profile for
the given copy of the book ... seems like it may save the nALFS team
some work in the long run, as long as the books format doesn't change
much anyways ... but now i'm just rambling ... :)

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy