Dan Nicholson wrote:
OK, but in this case it was useful.  Putting bison in Ch.5, and moving
flex before bison in Ch. 6 has cleared up the ICA differences.  Later
I'll actually look at the bison source a bit to confirm this, but I'm
pretty sure there's a circular dependency here.  flex uses bison, and
bison seems to use these features in flex if they exist.  If anyone
understands how these packages depend on each other, feel free to
chime in.

Dan, Chris:

I see you guys have done a lot of work over the past week. Thank you very much for that. I'm having a little trouble sorting through the hundreds of emails in my Inbox today and pinpointing exactly what changes are ready to go into the alpha branch.

Would you guys mind giving me a little summary of the progress of the last week? Also, Chris, I believe you have a patch for the book, right? Which is the current one?

Thanks,

--
JH