On 1/4/06, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would you guys mind giving me a little summary of the progress of the
> last week? Also, Chris, I believe you have a patch for the book, right?
> Which is the current one?

Until they finally kick me off their server, I've got a little repo of
stuff trying to track my work on this:

http://students.washington.edu/dbnichol/lfs/

ChangeLog are the changes made from the 20051216 book in ~jhuntwork.
I just realized that it's not always that explicit.  Any changes refer
to Ch. 6 unless it says tools.  I haven't stayed current to lfs-svn,
though I may do that soon.

The dbn-build tarballs are my script sets.  You don't need to look at
these unless you want to.  Might help, though, if you want to see how
I'm running ICA/Farce.

The xxx-reports directories are the ICA/Farce/build logs from the
build specified xxx.  In each folder, you'll find the file
scripts.list.  This is the build order used.  To see the exact
commands used for each script, the top of each log in logs/* contains
the commands used.

For sure take a look at the ChangeLog to see a quick summary.

--
Dan