Uli Fahrenberg wrote:
Archaic, Apr 7, 13:30 -0600:

However, this sort of information seems most useful to developers and the more highly advanced readers.

it is sort of like an index of knowledge gained and applicable to development, but not really applicable to following the book to produce a working system.

Comments? So far I've only seen 3 other people say anything in this thread.

I'm a lurker and not a developer but I do build LFS/BLFS frequently for fun :-)

This dependency information seems to me to be very valuable (and not just for the book itself...) - perhaps an appendix in the book would be a suitable place???

Al

LFS ID: 216