El Sábado, 24 de Febrero de 2007 21:34, M.Canales.es escribió:

> I'm doing now a new ICA/farce build but with M4 to see if that two binaries
> differs also or not.

Another cause could be that my system have now a very big load and ocasionally
I have aleatories build fails (two times in the last four days, one building
Glibc and another running the Autoconf testsuite).

That it what i'm doing two or three build of each type to do the tests. But
reports from others folks will very very apreciated.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia