And two remarks on the LFS-6.2.

        1. Section 6.9.1.  Installation of Glibc

        [QUOTE]
        When running make install, a script called test-installation.pl
performs a small sanity test on our newly installed Glibc. However,
because our toolchain still points to the /tools directory, the sanity
test would be carried out against the wrong Glibc. We can force the
script to check the Glibc we have just installed with the following:
sed -i \
's|libs -o|libs -L/usr/lib -Wl,-dynamic-linker=/lib/ld-linux.so.2 -o|' \
        scripts/test-installation.pl
        [/QUOTE]

        Ok. But "make check" stage goes in the book BEFORE "make install"
one. At this point /lib and /usr/lib directories are yet
        empty and even loader /lib/ld-linux.so.2 doesn't yet exist, so most
of the tests will be FAILED.
        Hehe.

        2. Section 5.26.1.  Installation of Perl

        Running "make install" in section 6.9.1 I have discovered that perl
binary installed in /tools/bin tries to locate its
        extensions in /usr/local/* directories, however they were installed
in /tools/share/perl5/*. Before entering the chroot
        environment all is ok, 'cause perl will use modules installed on a
host system. But when we are chrooted it can fail,
        actually installation of glibc failed on my system at some moment,
because make could not execute a perl script successfully.

        In order to verify that is so or not, emit the following command just
after the perl is installed:

        $ /tools/bin/perl -e '$"="\n";print "@INC"'

        I am going to check it by myself later, now as a temporary workaround
I've simply created the following symlink:

        $ ln -s /usr/local/perl5 /tools/share/perl5

Fix