On 3/19/07, Chris Staub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, the "test" it is referring to is done at the end of "make install".
> It even specifies this at the beginning of the text you just
> copied-and-pasted from the book. If you *are* getting a large number of
> testsuite errors, something else is wrong.

Ok. I get it. Problem is that all the tests "make check" compiled and
executed were for some reason linked to the /lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
dynamic loader that was not existed yet, and so, naturally, they were
unsuccessful. So can you say me to which a loader should they be?

> BTW the symlink will no longer be valid after you chroot.

It will be, 'cause I've created it exactly AFTER. :)

Fix