Hi guys,

For some reason, my responses to the existing thread regarding a 6.3 release
haven't made it through to the list.  Hopefully this one does!

I agree with the fact that LFS-6.3 is long overdue.  In order to see this gets
done sooner rather than later, I think it only fair I pass on the release
management hat to a willing volunteer, as I can't see my personal time freeing
up any time soon.  I think current trunk is in a pretty good state, and the
number of outstanding bugs targeted for the 6.3 release is manageable.

So, does anyone here want to wrestle this release into submission?

Thanks,

Matt.