Greg Schafer wrote:
> Anyhow, I still suspect there is a buglet involving MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES
> somewhere in the GCC driver that needs to be accounted for in this
> `--disable-multilib' build method, but my brain hurts when trying to
> figure out all the twisty parts of gcc.c.

Thanks for your help and the bits you were able to confirm. And sorry
for being a little bit testy on the other threads. At least we now have
a definite working setup in the branch. Enough that I was able to build
a 64-bit LiveCD based on it. (More on that shortly...)

Do you know off-hand if anything changes with gcc-4.2? Now that we have
a separate branch for 6.3, trunk will be milestoned for 7.0 which means
updating glibc and gcc.

--
JH