El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007 17:59, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> My biggest problem with this approach is that it gets to be a nightmare
> to edit. But, it is do-able.

See how HLFS manages the Glibc/uClibc - Linux-2.4/2.6 books flavours and ask
Robert if it hard to maintain. Four sepparte books are generated from one
common sources tree.

CLFS uses a diferent, more complex, method due that 12 book need be generated.
But also, there is only one common sources tree.

I prefer to use the HLFS-way for x86_64 integration.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia