On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:40:24 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The question is, do we want x86_64 to be a separate book, or simply roll
> these small changes into a conglomerate book with x86?

I'd certainly prefer them to be in the same book, or at least in the same
sources/svn repository.  I think Dan suggested we could use some XSL-foo
(profiling?) to generate two different books from the same XML sources.  This
is certainly my preferred method as it eases maintainance (both books receive
fixes/feature enhancements at the same time) and eases readability (readers
only see 1 straight flow of instructions, even there would only be 2 if...else
type choices to make currently).  I think this is also how CLFS works with its
different targets, though I'll admit it's been a very long time since I looked
at those sources.

Regards,

Matt.