On 7/30/07, Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I put out a 6.3-rc1 a week ago and there really has been very little
> feedback.  Is it ready for final release?

We need to decide what to do about usb_device devices with linux-2.6.22.

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2007-July/059794.html

Manuel also asked me to document the consolelog bootscript I added to Ch.7.

Oops, it looks like I never spun a new tarball for lfs-bootscripts, so
no one has tested the changes I've made recently unless they manually
synced. There are two changes in the udev-config rules (in addition to
the first item above which hasn't been addressed) that aren't in the
current tarball.

Let me spin new tarballs for lfs-bootscripts and udev-config. I'll
make an announcement on lfs-dev and ask people to test them out.

--
Dan