On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 12:05:09PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Having said that, I am not opposed to a PM hint (which already exists)
> or even a entirely new project "PM for LFS".  A relatively small book
> that explains package management and one (or more) methods may be a nice
> compliment to the existing LFS projects.

Well, again, the idea of a new project could be manifested in the
already existing LiveCD project, especially since that is how we want to
manage our development. It could become more effectively the 'distro' of
LFS. The focus wouldn't be on packaging and distributing every piece of
software imaginable, but what we need for the CD, and of course showing
how to make compatible packages of your own.

--
JH