El Lunes, 10 de Septiembre de 2007 06:10, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> I'm wondering if we shouldn't go back to using "stock" stylesheet
> versions installed locally, and not a version included with the sources?

Looks like DB-XSL-1.73.2 is good enough to be used as the default base XSL
code for the next months (maybe the next upgrade will be to DB-5 +
DB-XSL-NS-1.74.1, but that is another beast), that is wy I updated the code
to that release instead to the most current snapshot code.

About going again to system-side installed DB-XSL version, is a matter to
update the version and instrucctions in the BLFS page, and to install
DB-XSL-1.73.2 on all servers that are rendering *LFS books, i.e., quantum,
andiun, and the CLFS servers.

CC to lfs-dev and clfs-dev to let editor and servers admins opine about this.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia