El Lunes, 10 de Septiembre de 2007 19:26, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> That would be the drawback to this approach. If we do go back to using
> the host's stylesheets, then it should be completely clear in the
> sources (or somewhere else) what version is expected. Possibly we can
> check and enforce this in the Makefile.

The expected version is defined on the xsl:import statements placed on the top
level stylesheets/ files (see the LFS-6.2 stylesheets for an example), and a
sane system must not remap an explicit DB-XSL version to a different one via
XML catalogs (that is fine for compatible DTDs releases, but never for XSL
versions), thus that should not be an issue.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia