Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Take a look at http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/wiki/LFSFuture
>
> Looking forward to reading you guys' comments.
>
> Gerard

F.W.I.W. A Not-For Profit cost here in BC comes to around $500.
I have been a member of a couple of them, founding member of one.

I know it's different in different provinces, but finding the lowest
cost province for registering and doing it there, then getting a license
for operating across the country covers all of Canada. The only
requirement would be a "Board Member" resident in the province of
registration.
Since that means a Board Member "for life" in effect, it really should
be Gerard.