Ok this childish behavior needs to stop. What happened to common respect.

We are not a fork, never have been. I'm disappointed in LFS leadership
for not addressing this. We have done nothing without Gerard's
permission, all the CLFS servers also backup the LFS servers In any
project you don't have all your critical information on one server. The
other reason we moved off, is the CLFS book takes a lot of CPU time to
render.

For those who don't remember this was stated by Gerard himself.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org/msg10045.html

Now that Ryan just brought up some changes to the LFS build, we add a
native build to our book so everyone can see it. Is this a replacement
for LFS,  no. This is to show how the new build would work, instead of
creating a new branch on the LFS server. We just added to show how easy
it will be to make an LFS style book with the CLFS xml.

Remember one of the purposes of CLFS is to bring in new toolchain ideas
into LFS. So we added it, big deal.

Just to add to this, I'm just sick and tired of the constant bickering
about what we are doing in CLFS. This is one of the reasons I took off
for 9 months, because this crap doesn't end. We do not bash others. We
just give our opinions and knowledge. If you don't like them, just don't
say anything or give constructive criticism. But that's common sense.

The ball is in your court.