Greg Schafer wrote:
> Sorry, you're wrong and clearly not getting it. Meanwhile, it's apparent
> you've turned into a Ryan nut hugger, just like the rest of the CLFS
> crowd. God help LFS!
>
> I honestly don't care anymore. LFS is a project without direction, without
> leadership and apparently has lost sight of what made it popular back in
> the day. Good luck fellas!

If you had some solid technical proof (think demonstrable example) to
show why this method is not a correct approach, instead of just "your're
wrong", or spouting insults, your feedback would be worth much more. As
it is, this just sounds like a personal attack because I'm not using
your method and/or because I'm using work from your 'nemesis'.

I have had good success with this build, and although I have not yet
verified itwith any sort of comparison analysis (part of the reason why
I hadn't committed anywhere) it will be done before it goes into the book.

--
JH