On 4/22/12 3:48 PM, Pierre Labastie wrote:
> cp gcc/Makefile.in{,.orig}
> sed '/^CROSS_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR/s@= .*@= /tools/include@' \
>       gcc/Makefile.in.orig>   gcc/Makefile.in
> cp gcc/cppdefault.c{,.orig}
> sed '/#define STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIR/s@"/usr/include"@0@g' \
>       gcc/cppdefault.c.orig>   gcc/cppdefault.c

Well the STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIR constant isn't even used by gcc-4.7.0, so
I've already dropped that from the jh branch:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/sysroot/chapter05/gcc-pass2.html

The CROSS_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR is used for pass1 gcc and
NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR is used for pass2. If the configure switch you
propose does effectively the same thing for pass2, I don't mind using it.

What about pass1? Is there a corresponding switch? I haven't
investigated 4.7.0 too deeply yet.

JH