Le 29/12/2012 21:21, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :

>>> ifunc.exp still fails.  Searching google indicates a problem with the
>>> test, not the libraries or programs.
>> Actually, it is cured by the patch I sent yesterday. BTW, that patch is
>> needlessly complicated. It is just a matter of moving a brace from
>> one line to another.
> Which brace?  ld-lib.exp line 1265?

Moving the brace at line 1328 to line 1265 in ld-lib.exp. I forgot, line
1247 has to be suppressed too.
See:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/ld/testsuite/lib/ld-lib.exp.diff?r1=1.92.2.2&r2=1.92.2.3&cvsroot=src&f=h&only_with_tag=binutils-2_23-branch.
There is also a change to ld-elf/shared.exp in the same revision (see
patch I sent), which I am not sure about.

Regards
Pierre