On Thu, May 02, 2019 at 09:39:44PM +0200, Thomas Trepl via lfs-dev wrote:

> Regarding pkgmngt, i started a project for my own to see&learn how
> pkgmngt may work. There is no heavy development on
> https://www.belfs.org since its a one-man- and spare-time show but it
> works for me so far and a new rework will come up these days.

Certificate seems to be only valid for ispgateway (or perhaps only
for its webserver) - firefox dislikes it because it is not valid for
www.belfs.org, reporting "The certificate is only valid for ."

Looking at it 'Could not verify this certificate because the issuer
is unknown.'

Error code: MOZILLA_PK1X_ERROR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT.

I took a look anyway, but using links (don't want to permanently
accept that cert).

The "deploy certificates everywhere" attitude promulgated by chrome
is a PITA.

ĸen
--
Before the universe began, there was a sound. It went: "One, two, ONE,
two, three, four" [...] The cataclysmic power chord that followed was