On Thu, 2 May 2019 12:18:10 -0500
Bruce Dubbs via lfs-dev <lfs-dev@lists.linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> lfs-multilib is still under development.  That said, you can find it at:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~thomas/multilib/index.html

Thanks Bruce, I already know the link. But the point is, if I am not subscribed
to this mailing list, I won't know anything about it. We have links to
"development version" of LFS (and BLFS) from the main page, would it make sense
to have links to Thomas work too?

> Note that there is no corresponding BLFS book.

Noted, thanks. For Thomas: Many CBLFS ideas can still be adopted for multilib
BLFS. The most troublesome of it all is python.

cheers!

--
James B