On 3/2/07, Thomas Tutone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's a Pentium III.  (It's an old Dell C600 laptop,
> but it works great - Slackware runs like a champ on
> it.)

Well, my main box was a PIII until very recently. I think I had one
real failure that last time I ran the glibc-2.3.6 testsuite on it. The
only advice I can give you is to keep the load down on it while you're
running the testsuite. Since you're tunnelling in, sounds like this
isn't really the issue. Still, I'd try to shutdown any non-critical
services during the testsuite. It's very sensitive.

--
Dan