On 25/03/10 04:08, Mike McCarty wrote:
> x2...@lycos.com wrote:
>>       Hi All,
>>
>>       I've reached LFS Bk6.6 Ch6.9 "Glibc-2.11.1".
>>
>>       I've followed the book pretty much to the letter.
>
> Translation:
>
> I haven't followed the book; I'm not going to tell in
> what way I deviated,...
>
>>       Anyone got a grasp on this problem?
>
> ... and now I'm having a problem.

LOL
Well the LFS motto is "Your distro, your rules" so deviation from the book is
to be
expected. I agree, "pete x2164" should have described the deviations. It would
also be
helpful if we could see the actual original error message including some of the
lines
leading up to the error to give it context.

Andy