Hi All,

     I've reached LFS Bk6.6 Ch6.9 "Glibc-2.11.1".

     I've followed the book pretty much to the letter.

     My variance from book 6.6 consist of:

          /mnt/lfs/source  -  source files downloaded into this directory.

          /mnt/lfs/scratch -  source files un-tar'ed and built in this
                              directory.

          script files     -  to reduce opps's while cutting and pasting
                              lines to execute i placed them in script
                              files in order to ensure correct transcription
                              from the book.  I would then execute the
                              script and verify that it did what it was
                              suppose to.

     Compilation is on/for an Intel Pentium 4.

     Jerry's pastbin.com link is almost identical to the output
     i have of the error:

            http://linuxfromscratch.pastebin.com/nyYhgsMq

     pete