Hello,

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:38:48 +0000 Andrew Benton wrote:
> Whereabouts in the book are you? Is this in /tools or in chroot?

Im in chroot, im in chapter 6.

> /sources/gcc-4.6.2/libgcc/configure: line 1441: /lib/cpp: No such file or
> directory

I has symlinked now the cpp to /lib/cpp but the error message is the same.

root:/sources/gcc-build# ls -l /lib | grep cpp
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      12 Mar 21 14:28 cpp -> /usr/bin/cpp

> It looks like you're in chroot 'cos it says /sources/gcc-4.6.2, in
> which case, why's it looking for /lib/cpp? We don't create /lib/cpp
> until after we've installed gcc, while you're configuring gcc, cpp
> should be /tools/lib/cpp. I suspect that something has gone wrong while
> you were adjusting the toolchain, but I don't know what.

But in /tools/lib is no cpp.

root:/bin# ls -l /tools/lib | grep cpp
root:/bin#

Mmh and the most dialogs i make copy and paste.

I should start new i think or?

Regards
Silvio