On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:35:17 +0000 Ken Moffat wrote:
>  When you've got to the end, it's usually best to *wait* for advice,
> repeating the build without understanding the problem is not a
> reliable way to get better results!

Yes thats correct. But i has some error message in build process, and so im
was worried is really all good. So i has started new.

>  As you guessed, separate boot partitions can give problems with
> grub2.  In my case (also with separate /boot partitions) I have a
> directory 'boot' on the boot partition (i.e. /boot/boot when
> everything is mounted) containing a symlink called 'grub' pointing
> to ../grub.  I think that I created it (with /boot mounted, so from
> the host system) using
>  mkdir /boot/boot
>  ln s ../grub /boot/boot

I has make so.

mount /dev/sda3 /mnt/lfs
mkdir /mnt/lfs/boot
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/lfs/boot

Its free the root Partion have mounted with handbook of lfs.  So was correct
Path /boot/grub. That is why i not understand the message from grub, because
Path was correct, Kernel was correct with name. Has not understand so i think
it a build error.

>  I think this is necessary because grub installed its many
> components into /boot/grub and assumes that is where they should be
> when it needs them.

Yes

Regards
Silvio